Innovating at the Edge – A Lunch Forum for Insurance Leaders is an invitation only group of 50 senior information technology and business leaders from major insurers in the greater tri-state area, convening with four simple goals in mind:
- To learn from each other
- To network with each other
- To enjoy a fine lunch
- Walk away with the knowledge of best practices & implementation strategies
Please click on the thumbnails below to view photos from this event.
Connecting your people, locations, clouds and data is critical for insurers to thrive in the future. As never before, insurers are coming under pressure to have a thorough understanding of their customers, the types of products they need, and to find ways to remain in contact with them beyond annual policy renewal cycles, or during a claims event. On top of that, regulatory reform, data protection concerns, shifting demographics, intensifying competition, digitization, and growing customer expectations are major challenges insurers are facing.
Over a two-hour lunch, we will discuss how leading insurers deal with those challenges and strategize for:
- Predictive analytics and Big data – using increasing data availability to improve customer experience, as well as changing underwriting pricing and efficiency
- Digital and omnichannel – using technology to interact with clients, improve their experience, reduce costs and increase operational capability
- Core and legacy system transformation – integrating services to enhance client access and update policy administration functions
- Insuretech and blockchain – enhancing services and security through the use of digital techniques to solve current value-chain issues
- Internet of Things (IoT) – deploying this rapidly expanding toolset to understand clients better, and provide flexible yet focused products
Global Head, Insurance
Manager – Solutions Architecture
Senior Director, Information Delivery
Optum, UnitedHealth Group
Managing Director of Global Data & Analytics, Sales & Marketing and Specialty Insurance
SVP, Cyber Risk
Willis Towers Watson
If you have received an invitation and would like to RSVP, or if you would like additional information and to be considered for participation, please email Steve Etzler at firstname.lastname@example.org. While there is no cost to participate, we require registrants to show up and actively contribute to the conversation.
Thursday, October 19, 2017
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
41 W. 42nd St., New York, NY 10036
50 senior information technology and business leaders from major insurers in the tri-state area
|12:00 PM – 12:30 PM||Registration and Networking Lunch|
|12:30 PM – 1:15 PM||Panel Discussion|
|1:15 PM – 2:00 PM||Roundtable Discussion Groups|
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 40 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. In a digital economy where enterprise business models are increasingly interdependent, interconnection is essential to success. Equinix operates the only global interconnection platform, sparking new opportunities that are only possible when companies come together. For additional information, please visit us at www.equinix.com.
Business Development Institute (BDI), founded in New York City in 2001, is a strategic B2B event marketing agency that specializes in helping enterprise technology and services companies by producing custom, invitation-only, roadshow events that result in new revenue and thought leadership branding. Accelerate Events are BDI’s exclusive demand generation programs that fill our customer’s sales pipelines with qualified leads while curating unique thought leadership content.