This interactive luncheon for retailers is an exclusive 2-hour event featuring an expert panel and moderated roundtable discussions. Our invitation-only group of 35 senior eCommerce, Fraud Prevention, and C-Suite leaders will convene with three simple goals in mind:
- To learn from each other
- To network with each other
- To enjoy a fine lunch
Please click on the thumbnails below to view photos from past roundtable events.
The eCommerce market is growing at an unforeseen rate, and online criminals are taking advantage of the opportunity. Retailers and vendors aren’t taking the onslaught lying down, resulting in new solutions, techniques and technologies for preventing fraud. In particular, machine learning and artificial intelligence are going mainstream to fight the big fight.
The new generation of fraud prevention is significant for both the modern shopper and online retailers. To meet the expectations of customers in today’s connected work, retailers must focus on improved customer experience, reduced friction at checkout and faster fulfillment to ensure an easier and smoother shopping experience. This leads to higher levels of customer satisfaction, and translates into fewer cancellations, abandoned carts and chargebacks for the retailer.
We will focus on sharing lessons learned on these topics:
- The state of fraud prevention for ecommerce – latest techniques, trends and technologies. The impact of AI, behavioral analytics and automation, to name a few.
- Manual review is becoming a thing of the past, but human involvement in fraud prevention is not. Machine learning works best when it is guided by human insight and ongoing research.
- Fraudsters often seem to hold all the cards – they can innovate faster and more creatively because they are not constrained by any external restrictions. Businesses need to plan ahead to stay in front of criminals who are using technology to develop new ways to steal.
- The expectations of today’s online customer and how fraud prevention can meet or fail them.
- Re-thinking your eCommerce Strategy – going international and how fraud prevention needs to play a role in your global presence. Customers from different countries behave differently, according to different norms – if you aren’t sensitive to that, you’ll accept the fraudsters and reject the genuine shoppers.
FEATURED PHOTOS FROM THIS EVENT
If you have received an invitation and would like to RSVP, or if you would like additional information and to be considered for participation, please email Stephanie Pereira Lima at firstname.lastname@example.org. While there is no cost to participate, we require registrants to show up and actively contribute to the conversation.
Thursday, September 14, 2017
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm LOCATION
41 W. 42nd St., New York, NY 10036
35 senior e-Commerce, fraud prevention, and C-Suite leaders
|12:00 PM – 12:30 PM||Registration and Networking Lunch|
|12:30 PM – 1:15 PM||Panel Discussion|
|1:15 PM – 2:00 PM||Moderated Roundtable Discussion|
Forter is based on intelligent technology, years of experience and a keen understanding of merchants’ needs. Our fraud prevention system is designed to be consumer-centric, blocking fraud with accuracy and at the same time enabling growth by increasing approvals and ensuring an excellent customer experience. It works instantly, matching the expectations of consumers in today’s real-time reality. For additional information, please visit www.forter.com.
Business Development Institute (BDI), founded in New York City in 2001, is a strategic B2B event marketing agency that specializes in helping enterprise technology and services companies by producing custom, invitation-only, roadshow events that result in new revenue and thought leadership branding. Accelerate Events are BDI’s exclusive demand generation programs that fill our customer’s sales pipelines with qualified leads while curating unique thought leadership content.