about this event
There is a new class of clouds on the horizon that are built specifically to handle the big data generated from the Internet of Things (IoT). These IoT cloud’s integrate that flood of data with real-time analytics to gain greater insight to drive better customer relationships, gain more efficient operations, and improve security and risk management. While the IoT opportunity is boundless, companies must understand and overcome challenges including security, performance, scalability, and reliability.Interdependence Day – Internet of Things – Understanding the Interconnection of Data, Devices, and Organizations In Today’s Software Defined World is invitation-only and limited to 40 senior business and technology leaders from major organizations in the Greater Los Angeles area. Roundtable members will benefit from a highly interactive format that allows every leader to exchange knowledge and experiences while networking over a two hour lunch.
we will cover the following questions
- What is the current and future landscape of the IoT infrastructure ecosystem?
- Why are industry leaders using IoT clouds to make big data more accessible?
- What are the best examples of how industry leaders are using cloud infrastructure to maximize their IoT strategies?
- How do you reduce the amount of latency between data and predictive analytic services, enabling real-time insights into real-world customer preferences and network loads?
- How are innovative organizations using the hybrid-cloud model to avoid risks of the public internet?
- How do you accelerate big data and IT infrastructures while reducing cost by leveraging the cloud?
If you have received an invitation and would like to RSVP, or if you would like additional information and to be considered for participation, please email Steve Etzler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Fig & Olive
8490 Melrose Place, West Hollywood, CA 90069
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
40 senior business and technology leaders from Los Angeles enterprises
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 40 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. In a digital economy where enterprise business models are increasingly interdependent, interconnection is essential to success. Equinix operates the only global interconnection platform, sparking new opportunities that are only possible when companies come together. Visit us at equinix.com.
Business Development Institute (BDI), founded in New York City in 2001, is a strategic B2B event marketing agency that specializes in helping enterprise technology and services companies by producing custom, invitation-only, roadshow events that results in new revenue and thought leadership branding. Accelerate Events are BDI’s exclusive demand generation programs that fills our customer’s sales pipelines with qualified leads while curating unique thought leadership content.