Interdependence Day – Internet of Things – Understanding the Interconnection of Data, Devices, and Organizations In Today’s Software Defined World is an exclusive two-hour lunch which will feature an expert panel and an open room discussion.
Taking place in a private room at a 4-star restaurant, our invitation-only group of 50 senior technology and business leaders will convene with three simple goals in mind:
- To learn from each other
- To network with each other
- To enjoy a fine lunch
Please click on the thumbnails below to view photos from similar events:
There is a new class of clouds that are built specifically to handle the big data generated from the Internet of Things (IoT). These IoT cloud’s integrate that flood of data with real-time analytics to gain greater insight to drive better customer relationships, gain more efficient operations, and improve security and risk management. While the IoT opportunity is boundless, companies must understand and overcome challenges including security, performance, scalability, and reliability.
Over a two-hour lunch, we will discuss how leading organizations deal with those challenges and strategize for:
- What is the current and future landscape of the IoT infrastructure ecosystem?
- Why are industry leaders using IoT clouds to make big data more accessible?
- How do address the new privacy regulations such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the digital edge where IoT lives?
- What are the best examples of how industry leaders are using cloud infrastructure to maximize their IoT strategies?
- How do you reduce the amount of latency between data and predictive analytic services, enabling real-time insights into real-world customer preferences and network loads?
- How are innovative organizations using the hybrid-cloud model to avoid risks of the public internet?
- How do you accelerate big data and IT infrastructures while reducing cost by leveraging the cloud?
Vice President, Ecosystem
WW Director, Digital Business Design – IoT & Digital Innovation
Director of Alliances, MindSphere Internet of Things (IoT)
Siemens PLM Software
Director of Digital Engineering
Keurig Green Mountain
Director & Head of IoT Partner Engineering
If you have received an invitation and would like to RSVP, or if you would like additional information and to be considered for participation, please email Steve Etzler at email@example.com. While there is no cost to participate, we require registrants to show up and actively contribute to the conversation.
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
300 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
50 senior business and technology leaders.
|12:00 PM – 12:30 PM||Registration and Networking Lunch|
|12:30 PM – 1:15 PM||Panel Discussion|
|1:15 PM – 2:00 PM||Roundtable Discussion Groups|
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 40 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. In a digital economy where enterprise business models are increasingly interdependent, interconnection is essential to success. Equinix operates the only global interconnection platform, sparking new opportunities that are only possible when companies come together. For additional information, please visit us at www.equinix.com.
Business Development Institute (BDI) is an award-winning event marketing agency specializing in producing invitation-only, thought leadership driven, custom events on the most impactful topics. BDI’s programs create an interactive peer learning experience while providing a rare networking opportunity for like-minded leaders over a fine lunch.