Chatbots, Messaging Apps and The Future of Customer Experience – An Interactive Lunch for Senior Enterprise Leaders is an exclusive two hour luncheon featuring a panel of brand marketing professionals and open room discussion. Our objective is to bring together a select group of senior business, marketing and technology experts from major consumer and financial brands to talk about how digital technologies are integrating with real world environments to transform the customer experience landscape.
- What is the correlation between conversational engagement, CX and revenue growth?
- What is the current landscape of chatbots and messaging apps?
- How are bots and messenger apps impacting experiences between customers and brands?
- How are they transforming the role of the customer representative and changing this dynamic to become more peer to peer?
- What are some critical success factors for launching messaging apps and chatbot programs?
- Why is the hybrid model of incorporating humans with technology a better customer experience solution?
- What are the ways conversational marketing improves advertising, events & sponsorships, in-store shopping, shopper marketing, and social media marketing?
- Best practices on how to jump start a scalable messaging app program
- Customer service versus marketing scenarios for Messenger and bot programs
VP of Marketing
Director of Social Business Care & Intelligence
Senior Director of Global Innovation
Lead, Digital Strategy, Experience & Innovation
If you have received an invitation and would like to RSVP, or if you would like additional information and to be considered for participation, please email Stephanie Pereira Lima at email@example.com. While there is no cost to participate, we require registrants to show up and actively contribute to the conversation.
April 27, 2017
41 W. 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
35 senior business, marketing and technology leaders from major consumer and financial brands in the New York City area
|12:00 PM – 12:30 PM||Registration and Networking Lunch|
|12:30 PM – 1:15 PM||Panel Discussion|
|1:15 PM – 2:00 PM||Moderated Roundtable Discussion Groups|
At LiveWorld, we provide conversation management software, consulting, and online agent workforce services. These empower companies to manage conversations in messaging apps and social media to develop deeper relationships with customers. We specialize in handling the speed and scale requirements of brands to engage customers 1-on-1 in real time and deliver personalized interactions with a human touch. Our conversation-centric software is designed to track and manage dialogue, engage customers, and integrate chatbots and human agents with enterprise systems. Companies are able to quickly solve the scale, security, automation, and multi-social channel challenges associated with marketing and customer service programs. LiveWorld services include strategy, campaign management, content moderation, engagement, customer service, and social analytics. LiveWorld clients include the number one brands in consumer packaged goods, retail, pharmaceutical, and financial-travel services. LiveWorld is headquartered in San Jose, California, with an additional office in New York City. Learn more at http://www.liveworld.com and on Twitter at @LiveWorld.
Business Development Institute (BDI), founded in New York City in 2001, is an award-winning B2B event agency that specializes in producing invitation-only, thought leadership-driven customer acquisition roadshow events that attract our clients’ buyers while providing valuable content and networking opportunities for their prospects. BDI has been educating and connecting thousands of business leaders through hundreds of B2B events on a nationwide basis since 2001. Accelerate Events are BDI’s exclusive demand generation programs that fills our customer’s sales pipelines with qualified leads while curating unique thought leadership content.