Interconnecting Pharma R&D with the Cloud is an exclusive two-hour lunch which will feature an expert panel and an open room discussion. Taking place in a private room at a 4-star restaurant, our invitation-only group of 50 senior technology and business leaders will convene with three simple goals in mind:
- To learn from each other
- To network with each other
- To enjoy a fine lunch
- Walk away with the knowledge of best practices & implementation strategies
Please see photos below.
Cloud computing in the pharmaceutical sector is starting to be used in applications such as management of clinical trials, next-generation sequencing, biomedical cloud, in silico research, bioinformatics and genomics, and information dissemination. This is in addition of the more mature use cases of disaster recovery, security, and data storage efficiency. Cloud-based analytics enable more flexible analysis of data and faster delivery of results. Partnerships between major pharmaceutical companies and innovative value providers are becoming more common and require not only effective business relationships, but also efficient and scalable technical interconnections as well. Our panel of industry leaders and interactive discussion will focus on the following topics:
- How leading Pharmas are dealing with the explosion of data coming from multiple channels (EHR, patient monitoring devices, IoT, wearables, mobile, social
- Case studies about how big Pharma is successfully interconnecting with nimble companies from both business and technical perspectives using the cloud
- What is the future landscape of how Providers, Payers and Suppliers will work together
- How does the industry maintain privacy, security and compliance while in an emerging collaborative, data-sharing, cloud enabled environment
- Why patient centered and value based healthcare is driving innovation in research and development and what is required to support it
If you have received an invitation and would like to RSVP, or if you would like additional information and to be considered for participation, please email Steve Etzler at firstname.lastname@example.org. While there is no cost to participate, we require registrants to show up and actively contribute to the conversation.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Olde Mill Inn
225 US Hwy 202 Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
50 senior technology and business leaders
|12:00 PM – 12:30 PM||Registration and Networking Lunch|
|12:30 PM – 1:15 PM||Panel Discussion|
|1:15 PM – 2:00 PM||Roundtable Discussion Groups|
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 40 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. In a digital economy where enterprise business models are increasingly interdependent, interconnection is essential to success. Equinix operates the only global interconnection platform, sparking new opportunities that are only possible when companies come together. For additional information, please visit us at www.equinix.com.
Business Development Institute (BDI), founded in New York City in 2001, is a strategic B2B event marketing agency that specializes in helping enterprise technology and services companies by producing custom, invitation-only, roadshow events that result in new revenue and thought leadership branding. Accelerate Events are BDI’s exclusive demand generation programs that fill our customer’s sales pipelines with qualified leads while curating unique thought leadership content.