about this program
Interdependence Day – Internet of Things – Understanding the Interconnection of Data, Devices, and Organizations In Today’s Software Defined World is an exclusive two-hour lunch featuring an expert panel and an open room discussion. Taking place in a private room at a 4-star restaurant, our invitation-only group of 50 senior technology and business leaders will convene with the goals of learning and networking with one another and enjoying a fine lunch.
about the content
There is a new class of clouds that are built specifically to handle the big data generated from the Internet of Things (IoT). These IoT cloud’s integrate that flood of data with real-time analytics to gain greater insight to drive better customer relationships, gain more efficient operations, and improve security and risk management. While the IoT opportunity is boundless, companies must understand and overcome challenges including security, performance, scalability, and reliability.
- What is the current and future landscape of the IoT infrastructure ecosystem?
- Why are industry leaders using IoT clouds to make big data more accessible?
- How do address the new privacy regulations such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the digital edge where IoT lives?
- What are the best examples of how industry leaders are using cloud infrastructure to maximize their IoT strategies?
- How do you reduce the amount of latency between data and predictive analytic services, enabling real-time insights into real-world customer preferences and network loads?
- How are innovative organizations using the hybrid-cloud model to avoid risks of the public internet?
- How do you accelerate big data and IT infrastructures while reducing cost by leveraging the cloud?
Director Business Development – Mobile Technologies & IoT
Director of Engineering, XPS
WW Director, Digital Business Design | IoT & Digital Innovation
Senior Vice President, Digital Analyst Catalyst
Senior Director, Partner Development
If you have received an invitation and would like to RSVP, or if you would like additional information and to be considered for participation, please email Steve Etzler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
300 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 40 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. In a digital economy where enterprise business models are increasingly interdependent, interconnection is essential to success. Equinix operates the only global interconnection platform, sparking new opportunities that are only possible when companies come together. Visit us at equinix.com.
Business Development Institute (BDI), founded in New York City in 2001, is a strategic B2B event marketing agency that specializes in helping enterprise technology and services companies by producing custom, invitation-only, roadshow events that result in new revenue and thought leadership branding. Accelerate Events are BDI’s exclusive demand generation programs that fill our customer’s sales pipelines with qualified leads while curating unique thought leadership content.