While our industry's reputation is recovering from the damage caused by the 2008 financial crisis, technology is rapidly changing the way financial institutions communicate and collaborate with customers, employees, distributions channels, media, and regulators. Mobile, social media, and big data simultaneously represent significant opportunities and risks. Our summit will examine how leading financial institutions regain trust and differentiate from their competition while embracing technology to connect with customers, employees, sales channels, and the media.
This conference will answer the following questions:
- What are the best case studies of how financial institutions improve their reputation and differentiate themselves from the industry?
- How are leading financial institutions effectively dealing with uncertain regulations while embracing social, mobile, and digital communications?
- How does big data, the integration of structured and unstructured data, serve as the fuel for innovative communications?
- How do financial brands make the shift from product marketers to trusted content providers?
- What are examples of alternative models of financial services including the growing Peer to Peer lending market?
- How will the convergence of mobile, location based technologies, and electronic payments be a game changer?
- How can financial service firms create trust and enhance business in an era of real-time information, transparency, and social media?
The agenda will consist of several case study presentations in the general auditorium followed by two moderated interactive roundtable discussion group sessions with 8-12 attendees each on very specific topics.
Speakers and Moderators include:
Noah Breslow, Chief Executive Officer, OnDeck
Joanna Belbey, Social Media and Compliance Specialist, Actiance, Inc
David Dowd, Director, North American Strategic Acounts, HootSuite
Andrea Gellert, Head of Marketing, OnDeck
David Klein, CEO and Co-Founder, CommonBond
Cornelia Levy-Bencheton, Digital Marketing Strategist, Financial Women's Association
Greg Matusky, President and Founder, GregoryFCA
Erin Meiger, Social Media Manager, Allianz Global Investors
Michael Pranikoff, Global Director, Emerging Media, PR Newswire
David Ray, Corporate Vice President, Corporate Internet, New York Life Insurance Company
Tim Tulloch, Regional Director, Strategic Accounts, HootSuite
Bob Varettoni, Executive Director, Verizon Corporate Communications; Treasurer, IABC - New Jersey
For additional information, including registration, please visit the event website.